Monday, February 24, 2014

Whats going on with The Joly Life?

I know things have been slow around here.  But I needed to get everyone caught up.  First and foremost, things turned bad around the beginning of January when my mother fell ill and then passed away.  Directly following that was the discovery of a leak in the bathroom that resulted in demolition of 450 sqft of flooring and then the laying down of laminate to cover all the floor after ripping the carpet out, and then both of my cars broke down and things have been nuts.

My brother drove up from Indiana and fixed both of my vehicles.  I couldn't be more grateful.  But now sadly I am so far behind in both my blog, reviews, and my jewelry business but it could not be avoided.  So be expecting lots of posts over the next few days as I try to get caught up as quickly as possible. I will be adding images as fast as I can take them for the review images.

I hope you all understand that life does get in the way and in this case not only were these many issues part of this but I also have been dealing with health issues as well.  I have lupus and when I get sick, I get really sick.

I have been dealing with a lung infection, double ear infection, upper respiratory infection and fevers, aching and vomiting for about 5 weeks. I am finally getting over this after 2 runs of anitbiotics, 2 inhalers, and steroids.

Thank you all for reading, following and enjoying the giveaways. Things are finally returning to normal here.

No comments :