Monday, March 31, 2014

Detangling Brush by Crave Naturals Review

I recieved this product as part of an advertorial!!! That doesn't change how I feel about this product and this is my honest and true review.



As a member of Crave Bloggers, I got to take part in thier first review and I am in love!  I have 2 daughters that usually have some crazy hair!
Rosa doesnt like to brush her hair and always seems to get stuff in it and is full of knots.

Jadas hair is fine and always gets messy unless i keep it in a ponytail. 
Now looking at these pics can show you just how great this works,
After I have used it in thier hair the results are great. No more static and the girls like it becasue its pink and as my daughter Jada says. It's not an Owie!

As you can see here they are even eating ice cream and the hair is behaving.

Love this product and would definately buy again, in fact I plan on buying another one to keep in my car!

If you have kids with difficult hair or that DON'T like to brush like mine...This is the brush for you!
It is a lifesaver!  No more "mommy it hurts!" when you are brushing tangled hair!

I rate this product 5/5!  You can purchase it here.

If you want to know more about thier products please visit Crave Naturals Website

You can also follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.

Share it along and let them know The Joly Life sent you!

This review is 100% honest and true. Recieving a product for evaluation and review purposes does not change my opinon. Thank you!

No comments :