Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How to become fluent in spanish review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

John Del Gaudio

How to become fluent in Spanish is an interesting book.  It takes a new focus on learning a new language that makes it near impossible to forget.  After reading this book, I could see how they would be correct with how the techniques used would work.

I learned Spanish thru immersion when I was young.  I used to speak it everyday, but as I got older and moved away from NJ, I lost a lot of it because I was not using it.  So the phrase "if you don't us it, you lose it" for me was accurate.  I could remember the conversational Spanish.  I could remember common phrases and I can read and translate books in Spanish pretty accurately.  But when someone that fluently speaks Spanish to me speaks way too fast, I am lost.

This book tells of a personal technique using lists to learn the base words and meanings in a way you can not forget them.  It is very helpful if Spanish is not your first language and you want to be able to learn it well.

I highly suggest this book for those that go on mission trips, like to travel to Latin countries, or that want to be able to communicate with the Spanish speaking people in your area.  You can purchase this book online.

I rate it 5/5.

He also offers another book called 365 Days of Training for use with How to become fluent in Spanish. I suggest them together and hope you enjoy the books!

I feel that the answer to how the author learned Spanish is very accurate and very smart.  I think it would be helpful for those really struggling with this.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :