Monday, November 4, 2013

Book Review - Job Interview : What you Ought to Know

Hello, I recently recieved an opportunity to review a book called Job Interview - What You Ought to Know.

Visit thier website at http://www.naijajobhunt.com
Follow them on FACEBOOK
Follow on Twitter
Follow on G+
View the book information here


This is book 2. You might want to check out the first book as well. To get it follow the instructions on thier page here
This book is fairly fast, but it is packed with loads of useful information.  It speaks of how to prepare for job interviews, the know how on dressing approprietly for each type of job, and things to do and to avoid when in the middle of a job interview.

It seems to be more focused at a younger audience. Meaning those that might not have had jobs before, rather than someone like myself that has been in the job field since I was 15 years of age.  That does not mean the book is not relevant to me however.  I found that there was really good useful and more modern information in this book as well.  

One thing I liked the most about this book, is that it speaks on how the individual applying for the job might think and then counters it with how the potential employer views the individual as well.  I think that gives it a unique veiwpoint and makes it even more appealing to the potential job seeker.

All in all I give this book a 5/5.
It is a quick read and not a page is wasted on anything boring or unemportant.

I highly recommend this book to anyone seeking a job that needs good information but doesnt like to read a novel to get that info.

Disclosure - I recieved my copy of the book above in return for an honest review. No other compensation was given.  The items within are freeware and can be viewed and downloaded at the websites given above.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :