Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pharmacist Weightloss Formula Review




This is Pharmacist Weightloss Formula.
You can purchase it here

This product was created by and manufactured by real Pharmacists!

*taken from their page*
Product Discription
  • Contains Super Citrimax- Increases energy levels - Boost metabolism in a safe way - Promote suppression and control of appetite - Maximize diet and exercise results - Block carbohydrates from being introduced to your system
  • Provide thermogenic effects for increased fat burning - Detoxify the body and create a feeling of general wellness - Curbs appetite in 30 minutes or less
  • Safe for people with high blood pressure and diabetes - Regulate insulin / sugar levels - Reduce the amount of fat in your system - Rid the body of excess fluids
  • Contains: No Stimulants - No Sugar - No Preservatives - All-Natural - Safe & Effective - No Side Effects - Prescription Strength
  • MADE IN THE USA - FREE SHIPPING IN USA - 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - DISCREET SHIPPING

I was able to review this product and here are my findings on it.
To fully test this product I stopped the regime I had been using since Feb.  I found while on this product I still lost weight. Now I have multiple health issues. Losing weight is very hard for me.  I found I had more energy on this, and I did lost inches more the actual pounds. Why does that matter you ask?  Well pounds counts as water, bone and all else in your body. When you lose inches you can gain muscle so pounds becomes irrelevant.  My clothing is fitting better again.  I have noticed a big difference in my arms and legs.  But I would say if I had to guage actual pound loss it equals about 5lbs scale weight. However, in inches I lost about 20 inches over the entire body from legs waist and arms.  That might not seem like much to you but for me that is very good.  I have no metabolism, I have lupus, celiac disease, migraines, herniated disks and PCOS as well as type 2 diabetes. I didnt notice jumpiness or racing heartbeat like I have with some other products. I didnt notice a huge difference in my normal routine either. 

To use these suppliments you take one pill 15-30 minutes before each meal.  That is about it. I increased my water intake to 50% of my body weight in oz. And that was about all I really changed. I had been doing this on and off all year and recently gotten out of drinking enough water. I was able to easily get back into that with this product.

I rate this product 5/5
I would use it again. I would recomend it to others that are looking to lose some weight. Now I also feel it would be a good all around suppliment as well even if you werent looking to lose weight as it has alot of great vitamins in it. I enlarged the photo above of the ingredients so you can see just what i am talking about.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :