I received one of these sticks to try. So first impressions:
Taste - Very yummy. It doesn't taste like I expected it to though. So, it's chicken but tastes more like a standard beef stick with a hint of heat. Since it was labeled Nashville Hot, I expected more of a like hot wing flavor. It really doesn't come off like a hot wing. There is not vinegar kick, no hot pepper bite.
I had my husband try it as well, who is a hot wing-aholic. He agrees and said it is missing the cayenne and pickliness, he associates with hot-wings. That aside it's a solid snack and very tasty.
Texture - It is soft and easy to chew. It is NOT dry at all. I actually prefer this texture over Slim Jim type snacks. It is quite a bit thicker as well. It also smells really good too.
Packaging - Super easy to open!!! I didn't have to split the middle to open it like I do on other beef stick snacks. This one has a easy to peel opening that made opening and enjoying this snack super manageable.
Among this, it does not need to be refrigerated. It is portable and high protein and no sugar!
This makes it a fantastic snack for diabetics, keto, and Gluten free diets as well!
I would love to try to other flavors.
Go check them out!



No comments :
Post a Comment