Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Online Money Making Opp. The test of a scam or real opp.




I just became a member of  The Weekly Job and will be posting updates to see how well it works for us as potential income earning from working online. As many of you know, there are many schemes out there. So I will update this post as I see changes.

It is easy to do. You just refer friends and complete tasks.

I am on my way to earning some cash, Come Join me!

UPDATES to follow.

First 10 minuntes!


OK now we are in the first 15 minutes....


I want to get to $300 to see if I get paid then I will be sure to update you on if it pays out as well!

40 mins in...
Just checked again and here is the new update



I have now reached payout limit....




It asked me to complete a survey to get payout, which I did, and then another survey in order to download the payout form. Which I also completed and then it still wouldn't unlock. So readers I send them an email...


Now we wait and see if they fix this and pay me out. If not you my readers will know the outcome and I will have this shared across many blogs to prevent others from having an issue if this is indeed a scam.

According to the site.... this is the info they provide...

EARN $50 - $100 USD Daily Easy From Us.


Join Bonus: 25$     Per Task: 10$
Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn 10$ per task.

HOME          MEMBER LOGIN          SUPPORT          FAQ


Account Area
=> TASK: Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
 Referral Stats  
Today visits: 54
Total visits: 890
Total Earnings
US$
 465
 Payment Withdraw
Payment Status:  Enable
Withdrawal Status: Not Requested
  Withdrawal Type: Cheque
Minimum Withdrawal: 300$
  Dear  tiffaniapsp! Your account is schedule to payout instantly as soon the withdrawal is requested.
Congratulations Your Payment Approved

To qualify for this month payment, kindly complete little survey to prove you are human being not automatic click software bot.   
Click here to open survey ]    
After completing survey, then request the payment
Cheque Pay to (Your Full Name):     
Survey Status: Survey not completed yet.
Payment schedule:For 300$: Payment will be processed with in 30 days.
[ For 500$ or Greater: Same day Process ]


Member Guide:

How do I promote my referral link?
Promote your referral link on forums, blogs, comments, chat rooms, chats, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups, twitter, ptc sites, advertising websites to get link visits and earn money on every visit you sent through your link

When will I get paid?
The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

How much can I earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

This can't be real. Are you giving free money?
No, we are not giving away free money. We are paying you in order to generate traffic to our advertiser's websites. We will get paid from our advertisers for the traffic we bring to them and paid commission to you people.
Anti-CheatPlease note that we have a strong anti-cheat system, so do not bother sending fake traffic. You will get credited about it, but eventually you will not get paid and your account will get banned. Only send real people from real pages.

Note: Please note that if you have not logged in to your account for more than 30 days, all your earnings will be lost. 



You guys please leave me feedback.


Next day today here is the latest updates and email to them again....





and here is the newest update on income level I am owed....



Another generic email was sent to me like the one above and here is yet another update from just now..... 4:45pm CST 8/14/14


Which according to thier site is instant payout over 500 dollars.......And here we wait some more.



As you can see I am still earning.......yet its not showing me able to payout.  I am being patient keep in mind this is all in less then 24 hours.  If they payout then I will be happy becasue there are so few genuine opps for at home money making.


Still no proper reply from the company but I have again gotten more revenue generated...




So we are still waiting... But again I will keep you all informed. The above image is as of 7:48pm
 8-15-14

I completed the survey again... and installed a media player...




And here i am still waiting to have payout confirmed. This is getting interesting I think its time for a new email to them!



I gave them til 9pm CST tommorrow 8-16-14 to respond before I report to BBB.  Anyone else have better news?





No comments :