Monday, August 11, 2014

Surpahs Bamboo Cutting Boards 3 pack Review

I recently go a chance to review Bamboo Cutting Boards from Surpahs brand. These cutting boards are pretty awesome. First they are lightweight, second, super easy to clean, and third, they don't hold the smell of things you are cutting. I have mine hanging in my kitchen it makes them easy to reach and keeps them off the counters. It also makes for easy drying when I wash them.
You should always treat cutting boards with any light oil after use to keep them in great shape.

According to the Surpahs website here are some of the benefits of owning #bamboo cutting boards.

Benefits of Bamboo Cutting Board: 
Harder and lighter than maple. 
Less moisture absorbency than traditional hardwoods.
 Perfect and durable.
 Resists odor and bacteria
 Natural beautiful finish.
 FDA certificated.
 ECO friendly. - 
After Cutting no visible cut marks~

As you can see the liquid doesnt get absorbed into the cutting board.


After washing it comes as clean as when it is new. I love these cutting boards and they get used almost daily!
If you like having lighweight boards that take very little space up these are for you!

I rate them a 5/5.

Surpahs has lots to offer.  You should check out their sites and follow them as well.
You won't be sorry.

Surpahs Links

Discolsure : The joly Life recieved the above item/s in order to facilitate a review.  This does not change my opinion and has no affect on how my reivews will go.  I only recommend products I am pleased with and i feel my readers would benefit from.

No comments :