Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Mamma Chia Cherry Charge Review

Hello followers!

I have gotten into looking for healthier ways to get protein so I can get the most out of my food and beverages.

One of the new things I have tried was a brand called Mamma Chia and I love the flavor o this brand.
I have tried lots of the beverages offered and my favorite recently is the Cherry Charge as pictured below.

If you want to try a way to spruce up your drinks you should check out this brand.  It is very tasty and good for you.

Using Chia and energy from Guayusa and fresh juices you get a wonderful boost of energy without the crash. You also get a boost of 2500 omega 3s. This was great for me as my Dr is asking me to take omega 3 suppliments for my eyes.  Now I can get them in a delicious drink as well.

Follow Mamma Chia on

"Seed your soul" Today!

Disclaimer - The Joly Life recieved no compensation for this review. This is my honest and unbiased opinion. "seed your soul" quote from Mammachia.com. As always I love to bring new products to my audience.





No comments :