Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BeltLock Review - Why you should invest in this!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently had a chance to try out the BeltLock
What is beltlock? It is a lil cover that keeps your children from being able to unbuckle thier seatbelts in the car.  How is this helpful? If you don't have a mini houdini  you are very lucky. Most children get interested in letting themselves out of the car and that in turn can be dangerous especially when you are in motion.

So if you have kids like I do and want to stop them from being able to accidentally hurt themselves... this is the product for you!  If you want to know more follow them on 

They are easy to install as well. You just slide them over the top of your belt buckle reciever.  If this is for a carseat you can leave it in place worry free. To remove it you need a key or something similar you can slide thru the other opening to press the reciever clip to under the buckle. Might seem like a pain but for me its was good so that my older kids don't accidently unlatch my youngest's carseat.  You should invest in this if you are worried about your children and thier ability to unlock the carseat buckle, you should definately buy one if you just want to have that extra set of security. The inventor of this product is a Mom also and has kids best interest in mind. Help her spread the word and make cars a safer place for your children.

I rate this product 5/5 for usability and design. It is amazing and works very well.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :