Thursday, April 10, 2014

JTCreationz has went FULL SPEED AHEAD!



As most of you know I am a jewelry designer from home.  I finally have things organized and have gotten back to work. So who wants to see some of the new pieces I have been working on?  Well I have gotten into wire weaving, wire wrapping, cold forging, and working with precious metal clay. I will show you some of the yummy pieces of stone that I have been working with and some of my new pieces that are up for sale.  Anything you see on this blog can be found at My Jtcreationz Facebook Page.




Below is an example of one of my antiqued copper wire weave cuff bracelets.
Below is several cold forged pieces




A gorgeous mexican crazy lace agate wire wrapped


Another cold forged piece of one of my fav stones lepidolite.


Below is a picasso marble celtic weave cuff bracelet. Love this one.

Below is a fine silver filled wire woven bracelet with magnetic hematite.

And this lil guy below is a doubled sided faceted labridorite stone all wrapped up in fine silver filled wire.


Hope you enjoy my new pieces! Please share!



No comments :