Thursday, April 3, 2014

HEY YOU MUST READ THIS EVANSVILLE IN PEOPLE!!!


MECHANICALLY MINDED INDIANA

NEVER BE LIED TO ABOUT YOUR CARS ISSUES AGAIN!!!!!!!
Are you tired of getting the run around on what is really wrong with your car or truck?  Do your local shops drain your pockets but you still have to keep coming back?

A new business is ready to be the last place you EVER need for auto work.  They will prove to be a breath of fresh air for Evansville and the surrounding area drivers.  I can confirm they know thier stuff.  One of the techs is my brother and he is ASE certified to work for you. He lives in Evansville, IN and offers some free diagnostic, and a minimum fee for Roadside assitance at $30.  You can trust thier work to get you up and rolling in a short amount of time.

He came to me for a family issue and ended up doing a top engine rebuild on my 2000 Dodge grand caravan and work on my husbands 2005 Chrysler Sebring.  Both vehicles are now up and running and were about dead when he got here. I couldn't have gotten anywhere without his help.  I have 3 children and being without a vehicle is no good especially when you have a job or an emergency pops up.  The issues with our cars came AFTER another shop had tinkered and damaged my intake manifold gasket on my van.  He came in and repaired this shops mistake and now my cars are purring.

If you need work in the Evansville, IN or surrounding areas give them a call.  The number is 812-550-7890. Ask for Dave. You will be glad you did.

You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest as they grow and start sharing thier work online.

You can email them directly at MechanicallyMindedIND@gmail.com for more information and to ask about a price for a job.

Call today to get the real scoop on whats wrong with your vehicle!

I rate these guys 5/5 CALL TODAY!

Disclosure - My opinon is mine and mine alone.  I only share what I feel is beneficial to my readers and fans.


No comments :