Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kiss Instawave Automatic Hair Curler - The Last Curler You will EVER Buy!


The Kiss Instawave!!!!

I love this product and it is very easy to use.  Thanks to #brandbacker I was given a chance to review this awesome new hair product!  The Kiss Instawave.  This is the first tangle free automatic curler that I have ever used. Easy to use in any hand in any direction thanks to the button that curls whichever way you prefer!  Its great for those in a rush as it also includes an automatic shutoff for 90 minutes. So if you like to rush out it will turn itself off should you forget!  This product also offers 2 heat settings, low and high and a max temp of 420 degrees.




The first thing you should know is this baby gets hot fast! It has a ceramic wand so its great on the hair and doesnt tangle. The best part is that it uses an automatic curling action in order to wind the hair for you.  It creates great curls that are tight on the high setting and losser waves/curls on the low setting.

It is important to note here that you must use this curling iron on dry hair only!!!

I know some of the other brands are ok for wet or damp but this one specifies on dry and I want to make sure you all are sure how it works and enjoy it fully!

I noticed during the first use of this product that I wasnt getting full curls BUT I figured out what I was doing wrong.  There are 4 outside fingers and one larger one that is closer to the barrel. If you are cruling away from your face make sure your hair is over the top of that barrel and that it is getting caught in the first inside finger then just let it go and hold til curl is desired tightness. It is important to note here that you want to curl from your root to get a full curl.

If you are curling towards your face you would want to have the barrel under the hair before you being the curl also again starting at the root. It will grab automatically and let it continue to catch until the full length is around the barrel. Hold for in my case 6-10 seconds and recieve gorgeous curls.

I will be posting a demo video for this product.  I have not had the time to do so yet as I need to figure out how to do it in my bathroom LOL.  But it is on its way. 

Love this new product and you all should go get one today. It works better then any of the curlers I have ever used and is a bargain at Target, Ulta or Amazon. The price can't be beat for $59.99.

Can I say WOW.  5/5

Powered by Brandbacker!





No comments :