Friday, May 8, 2015

Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

Argan oil is amazing.  This hair mask is even more amazing. I am a huge fan of instanatural products.I have pretty dry hair and sometimes it gets super oily. It never seems to want to work my way after shampooing. I have used many kinds of shampoos and herbal rinses and my hair seems to feel stripped or just over dry.  I was excited to try this hair mask out.



Here is more info about this Instanatural Argan Oil hair mask.



It is a deep conditioning treatment that is made to make dry damaged hair into softer and more shiney healthy hair.  It has restorative ingredients such as Argan oil, Japanese Green Tea and Amino Acid Comples, Coconut oil and Shea butter, Jojoba oil, avacado oil and B5.  This powerful blend works together get deep into the hair and nurish and hydrate your hair. It also helps to defend against heat damage and external agressors as well that would further damage your hair.

Not only myself but my friend Gena has tried this product as well as she has bleached and color treated hair.  We found that the mask adds considerable softness to our hair and in her case made her hair no longer feel like straw which was a big improvement over its normal condition as she colors often.

If you or someone you know is looking for a great way to get healthier hair in a simple mask that is gentle enough to be used weekly, this is definately the product for you.  It smells amazing and a little goes a long way so you will be able to use one container of it for a very long time.

How to use a hair mask?

1) Wet hair and wash
2) Rinse well
3) apply hair mask
4) I generally wash my body and shave while I let the mask sit for about 5 mins. You can leave it on longer.
5) Rinse mask out of hair thoroughly
6) Towel dry and style as usual and enjoy softer healthier hair!

This post is powered by Brandbacker.com


No comments :