Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Balislanka - The Talan Revolt #3 Book Review

While I was waiting to read this book, I had not heard of the them before and so I was eager to read them all. Because this review is due in such a short time and the books are very long, I did read them out of turn so I have to read the others to get completely caught up. Dont worry. I will be adding the reviews of books 1 and 2 after I finish them and add it to this review as well. :)

Balislanka - The Talan Revolt #3 Book Review

I have not finished this book yet, and I honestly can not wait to do so, OMG is it so amazing, the fighting and the chaotic events that are all about trying to keep his country safe! I know that going back and reading books 1 and 2 are going to be even better to get the full story.

MORE TO COME!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :