Monday, November 11, 2013

Immortal Herbs Immortal Energy Review

Immortal Herbs recently approved me for a change to try out Immortal Energy Immediate Energy Formula.
I recieved the sample in return for my 100% honest opinon.  And I have worked with them before and was excited to be able to try something new from them!  (I LOVE IMMORTAL HERBS!!!)

You can view thier webpage here

First of all the packaging!

You can purchase this product HERE

The package was very secure and comes in a resealable back as you can see here.  This product is 100% all-natural. No chemicals and no fillers.  Since I am always so tired, I was delighted to check out this new product.  

The directions say to take 3-4 caps as needed. I found that one was enough for me and it gave me a good enough boost that I was awake and not feeling like I was getting jitters from how some energy drinks do to you.  It was great for getting up when I needed to or for that boost late at night like now LOL when I am writing reviews or checking out things online or working on jewelry. I was able to get that energy I needed and in return it slowly tapered off. For me this was about 3 hours later.  Would I purchase this product. Absolutley. Do I recomend it. Yes!  If you work a lot and dont like to take checmicals to keep you moving, this is a great alternative.

I highly recommend all of the products that Immortal Herbs has to offer. If you are going green and GMO free, and want organic ingredients this is the product site for you.

Please check them out and follow them on:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :