Thursday, December 26, 2013

Green Tea Matcha Powder by KissME Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




KissME recently gave me an opprotunity to try out thier Green Tea Matcha. I absolutly love this product!  It gives great energy that really wakes you up and lasts for hours and slowly recedes back in a way that doesnt crash you.  It can be added to smoothies, or lattes, I even add it to coffee, and you can add it to baked goods for a boost when you want one.  You can find it matcha green tea powder here and purchase it as well.  They also included a great ebook recipie guide to give lots of ideas on how to use it.

I have found my favorite mix is this  *Tiffs Green Blend*

1/2 banana
1/2cup milk
1 TBS peanut butter
3 Ice Cubes
1/2 tsp Green Tea Matcha.

I blend in a bullet blender until well mixed and creamy.  Its very delish and you wont want to miss out.

Get yours today!

I give this a 5/5 and would order again. Its great when you need a boost for late night writing or for those mornings when you just can't drag yourself out of bed!  You should try it for sure. A little bit of Matcha packs a BIG BOOST!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :