Friday, December 6, 2013

Jtcreationz - MAJOR SALE!



Hey everyone! I am revamping my JTCreationz page and have slashed lots of prices. I am redoing it and adding a store so no more having to click to find different items. Its gonna take several days to get it completely done but I invite you to come browse while my prices are at thier lowest they will ever be! Its just in time for the holidays and I want to help you get the last minute shopping out of the way! SO come on by and pick up handmade beautiful jewelry tonight and I accept paypal and moneypack!



I am also a RAWArtist. You can view my website here for them... this will allow you to see what showcases i am a part of in the future! Make sure if you order tickets to use the link I provided as it gives me credit as the artist!

Some of the pieces you will be able to see now for sale I will add below so make sure you check thru my page!




 JTCreationz






I also do bracelets, rings, earrings, rearview mirror dangles, keychains, rosaries, and other items.



This is a new item. Coiled wire bracelets and Viking weave. So check  JTCreationz for more items!



No comments :