Friday, December 6, 2013

Solid Cordz 1ft Extension Cable - Tech Review!


Here is what I am about to talk to you about! Look Below!



 If you have chargers, computers, or just lots of power strips in your house I am sure by now you have ran into this issue...... How can I move things around to plug this big (name that charger cord) in?  See the above image? How many of us have this all around our house?
The Solution is below!!!!



Thanks to Solid Cordz 1 ft premium extension cords this issue is well no longer an issue!  Solid cordz are 1 ft mini exension cords which are a lifesaver when it comes to crowded power strips. You plug one in and then plug your bulky cord into the extension and viola! No more crowded plugins. I really love these and will be ordering more!

You can view and purchase them HERE.  You will be so glad that you did! These amazing space savers work to open up that clutters space safely!  I can't wait to get some more! They also offer a 100% Money back guarantee!!!!

Order yours today!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :