Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ozeri Instavac Green Earth Food Storage Container Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
OZERI might be the LAST and BEST storage container I EVER buy!  Why would I say that? ITS UTTERLY AMAZING!!!!!
You can purchase them HERE

Why am I so excited?




Well let me tell you more about it!
First of all see the little green things in the picture? Those valves push air out of the container!  So you end up with a nice secure vaccuseal.  Now that isnt all. On all four sides of this contailer is a clip so that even soup wont leak out once you have them secure and your seal is made. How do you know its secure? Let me show you that as well.

Here is some candy bark I made and secured in a container. Still super fresh and smells amazing thanks to the Ozeri Seal!

Green nipple down shows its air tight!

Green nipple up means you havent pushed air out yet. Also notice the white dial? That allows you to mark what day you placed your items inside the container to know how long they have been stored!

Soup on its side and no leak thanks to the way these containers close!

I was even able to hold it completely upside down and no leaking! Hello happy fridge!

Are you convinced you want to try these? I know I was sold as soon as I put them to the test. No tops falling off and NO BPA, also freezer, dishwasher and Microwave safe!

You can purchase them HERE



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :