Monday, February 24, 2014

Costume Accessory (Christmas Edition) from Privateislandparty.com Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I recently got to review a product from Privateislandparty.com. I reviewed the Red and white candy striped thigh highs.

 These thigh highs are very comfortable, they stay in place and breathe well.  I normally do not like to wear any kind of stockings due to getting overly hot when I wear them. I didn't have this issue with these thigh highs.  I love how cute they are, and they stretch to give a nice shape to your legs as well!  Since they are thin, you also don't have an uncomfortable ridge across the  top of your foot like in other manufacturers items.  I was very pleased with these thigh highs.  Privateislandparty.com offers many costumes and assessories for all occasions.  They also offer novelties as well. You should really check them out!  There is tons of items to see and they even have party supplies and plus size items as well.  There is something for everyone.  You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Youtube.

Support Ovarian Cancer National Alliance with Wearever Purchases this February

A portion of proceeds from sales of select Wearever products will benefit nonprofit Ovarian Cancer National Alliance this February. Wearever is partnering with the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance to raise money in support of ovarian cancer awareness and programs for women with this disease. Ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer-related death among women and the deadliest of all gynecologic cancers.
Throughout the month of February 2014, 10 percent of proceeds from the Wearever women’s underwear line will be donated to OCNA. This includes all sizes, styles, colors and purchases in singles, three-packs and six-packs from the Wearever Women's Incontinence Panties line. To learn more, visit www.WeareverUS.com. 

I rate them 5/5 and will definately be looking into thier site for our next murder mystery dinner when I need a costume!  Thank you for the opportunity and can not wait to get some more items!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :