Monday, February 24, 2014

Wearever Seamless Shaper Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I recently got a chance to review a product made by Wearever.  The product I reviewed was an undergarment called the Seamless Shaper.  It is a type of undergarment that is meant for incontinence as well as to help shape your tummy.  It is quite comfortable as well.  Now I have to share with you ladies something most people won't be serious about.  How many of us have children?  How many of us have bad monthly cycles?  How many times have you been out and had a oops due to a leak or something?  You know what I am talking about.  These undergarments are your saviour!  They are a washable undergarment so they save you money on your protective disposable items.  Now let'ts talk about comfort. They give wonderful support and if you have any tummy issues these undergarments are amazingly slimming.  I have lost about 60 lbs in the last year and so my tummy doesn't looks so good under clothing, however with these undergarments I can get a nice shape!


As you can see even my cat approves!

So ladies take my advice and get a pair to keep on hand. You never know when you need added support. I wish I would have had these when I had my kids. I would have loved the extra tummy support after my c-sections!  I give these undergarments a 5/5.  You won't be dissapointed.  Also they make them for men as well!  So guys don't think that these are just for the ladies!

They also make diabetic socks as well as protective bedding!
Wearever has you covered for whatever protective needs you have!  So please be sure to check them out and follow them on Facebook!  and Pinterest.

Support Defeat Diabetes Foundation with Wearever Purchases this December
 
A portion of proceeds from sales of select Wearever products will benefit nonprofit Defeat Diabetes Foundation this December. Wearever has partnered with Defeat Diabetes Foundation to raise funds that will further support the organization’s focus on the prevention, early identification and self-management of diabetes.
 
Wearever will be donating 10 percent of sales in December from all purchases of select product lines to DDF. This includes all sizes, styles, colors and purchases in singles, three-packs and six-packs from the Wearever Women's Incontinence Panties line, Wearever Men's Incontinence Briefs line, and the Wearever Socks by Buster Brown line. To learn more, visit www.WeareverUS.com. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :