Monday, February 24, 2014

Elite Gold MCT Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently got to review a great product!  Pure MCT Oil.  It was packaged very securely and I didnt have to worry about it breaking!  Its a very large bottle and I have been using it now for quite a while.  Due to family loss this review was late in coming but none the less its worth the wait.  

There are so many uses for this oil, I add it to my pans when I am cooking eggs, or making chicken for an extra boost but you can also add it to smoothies and pancake batter. It even works well when making pasta to prevent sticking and still gives an added boost to your foods and helps your diet as well.  How you ask?



I actually added some of this oil tonight when I made Swai for my kids and I.  Its great for pan frying and its a tastey alternative for olive oil in your oil and vinegar dressings.

I rate this product 5/5. Love it and plan to order more once I finish what I have here. I think you will love it too!

You can order it here. You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest.

Elite Gold Solutions offers many other health products as well!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :