Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I recently got a chance to review these little neat bracelets that are leather and silver alloy charms!


They come from Penny Auctions Canada!

You can like thier Facebook page also!


They are stacked and give the illusion that you are wearing 4 or more bracelets when in reality you are wearing only 1.

The ones I recieved are purple and black with a brass colored charm.
Penny Auctions Canada is a penny auction site where you can  bid on items for pennies on the dollar!  If you use the code Tomoson25  at the checkout will give you 25 free bids with the 25 bid purchase.

These bracelets are very cute and stylish. I can see these being very popular in the spring and summer becasue of the bright vibrant colors!

I do really love my new bracelet and the only thing I would modify is how it clips together. Its a little difficult to clasp but really not much more then any other lobster clasp bracelet.  However, it's an awesome value and there are many varieties to choose from. Be sure to check out the page and be sure to take advantage of the code for your special savings as well.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :