Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror is an excellent tool for those moments when you need to shave on the go, or have no idea if your makeup has come off when you washed your face in the shower. How many of us know what I am talking about.  The one thing I totally dispise is washing my face and thinking I got all of my makup off just to get out of the shower and see racoon eyes. :) This mirror helps with that little problem by being fogless and it attaches quick and easily into your shower!

Benefits of shaving in the shower include softer skin and less razor burn because the skin is continually moisturized by the steam in the shower as well as the pores remaining open so you get a closer shave and the razor will move more smoothly across your skin as well.  This makes an excellent #fathersday gift as well.

The mirror comes with its own adhesives to hold the shower hook and razor hooks as well and it is super easy to install.  Easy is always good in my household!

My husband likes it for when he wants to shave in the shower and hates missing spots...

 and for me its great when I have my make-up on and want to get it ALL off.

  You can't really do wrong. The mirror is durable and thin which is great because should it drop in the bathtub it wont just shatter! Its very easy to use and comes with its own suction cup hook to hang it in the shower wherever you should need it. As seen in the image below they are super easy to install.

You can follow them at Cassani Company




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :