Monday, June 16, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I am falling for this company. Cleopatras Choice is awesome and the products are wonderful and I am seeing such a great change in not just my skin by also my husbands.  My husband works around machine oils everyday and started breaking out from it. He is constantly breaking out on his back and arms and sides from the oils that get all over him.  He started using the salt soap this last week and it is doing amazing things.  First of all, his redness is toning down, the spots that were always breaking out have started to be less red and inflamed.  This was within the last week! I am stoked and so is he!  I am going to have to buy more of it because it seriously works!  When I find a product that is amazing, I keep it in the house!


The Dead Sea Salt Soap makes your skin feel silky and not dry, #saltsoap also helps exfoliate the dead skin cells so you really get a good clean feeling and you know your skin is too!  The Dead sea products by Adovia are amazing and always include all the natural dead sea minerals.

The company has wonderful customer service as well and I could not be more happy to review items for them as I have loved everything. I am going more green and love that all their products are eco friendly.  You can follow them here as well.


Adovia offers a complete skin care line as well



This is dead sea salt below.


Some of the great benefits!
Item description:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :