Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



First and FOREMOST... I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo ROCKS!

Ok. I got that out of my system. I bet you are wondering why I had to just get that out in the open?  Well, I have VERY thin hair from my health issues and yes it likes to fall out and it stays oily and won't do anything I want...but, since using this shampoo, it doesn't stay oily anymore. I don't have an itchy scalp and the texture of my hair even seems better. I get VOLUME now with my hair instead of a stringy mess. So do I love this Shampoo. The answer is a resounding YES!!!

A little goes a long way with this shampoo. I can use a dime sized amount on my shoulder length hair and it lathers wonderfully and it doesn't dry my hair out. It also removes any hair product like gel or hairspray that is in my hair easy-peasy.

My husband has suffered with scaley scalp for years and always has dandruff, but after using this product for a few weeks he also has seen amazing results.  It's a must try product and I rate it 5/5.

The company has wonderful customer service as well and I could not be more happy to review items for them as I have loved everything. I am going more green and love that all their products are eco friendly.  You can follow them here as well.


Adovia offers a complete skin care line as well



From the website-
Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.






 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :