Friday, June 6, 2014

Healing Tree bamboo Charcoal Soap Review and Contest

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





Healing TreeHealing Tree Bamboo Charcoal Soap is pretty amazing. It lathers well and does a great job of even getting the deepest dirt out of your skin.  Since it has no residue your skin is able to breathe.  Getting deep dirt out of your skin and your skin being able to breathe means that your skin will also begin to moisturize itself again as well.  This is good news for all you ladies and gents that have skin issues like dry skin, flaky skin, eczema, and even acne. There are no harmful chemicals either so that is yet another added bonus.

Here is a list of the benefits of using this amazing soap.

Bamboo Charcoal Soap Benefits:
  • Remove Dead Skin Cells
  • Unclogs Pores
  • Smoother Skin
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Detoxifying
  • Fragrance Free
  • No Harmful Chemicals
  • No Added Colors
  • No Animal Testing

Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Water, Glycerin, and Bamboo Charcoal.

They have other wonderful soaps to try.
So be sure to check out the website and browse around at all the great products that Healing Tree has to offer.

Lookie there no extra junk to clog you up!  This is great to help you go more green as well with your skin care regime!

I really love this soap and it has helped alot with my bad areas. I have issues with dry and oily skin.  Now that my skin is able to breathe I am noticing much less breakouts and such during hormonal changes that happen monthly. Ladies you all know what I am talking about.

If you would like to try this out for yourself please be sure to enter the contest below and make sure you enter all info as our sponsor needs that info in order to get the winner thier products!

Be sure to follow them on social media at

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
Google+

and you can purchase the Bamboo Charcoal Soap here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :