Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Essential Gluten Free Grocery Guide 5th Edition Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do you have celiac disease, gluten intolerance or other allergies?  This is the book for you!


Follow them on Twitter

This book is awesome. I opened it expecting to see things like what NOT to buy and such and got a totally different experience. I was able to look up my favorite brands and this book will tell you if the company is certified gluten free, and if not what products they offer that are. It also tells you which ones are known to be completely gluten free with easy to use keysigns through out the book.

I love that because now, I can make my shopping lists and not have to worry that something that is supposed to be Gluten free might have hidden sources of gluten in it.  This is especially important for me because I have lupus as well as celiac disease and so I have to watch that I don't get glutened through cross contamination as well as through what I buy to make for my family.

If you have problems locating gluten free products this book will not only get you in the right direction but it will help you create a shopping list where you can mark brands to look for.  For me it was a win/win.

I love this book and it will be a part of every food shopping experience from now on. IF you are on a gluten free diet or need to be this is the book to take away the mystery of that gluten free food finding.

My first year as a gluten free eater I felt like I was starving because you never know what kind of junk is hidden in your food. This book is great and I wish I had found it sooner!

5/5 for the WIN!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :