Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Topic 10-1-13 - 20 Random facts about me

20 Random Facts about me

  1. I am Italian
  2. I have brown eyes
  3. I love to paint
  4. I create beaded and wirewrapped jewelry
  5. I have 3 kids
  6. I don't currently have any tatoos but would like some
  7. One of my legs is shorter then the other
  8. I have Lupus
  9. I like learning things in other languages
  10. I speak Spanish (not perfectly)
  11. I speak ASL - American Signed English
  12. I would love to visit Italy someday
  13. I have never been on an airplane
  14. I am scared of heights
  15. I was born in NJ
  16. I hold a BFA in Web Design
  17. I love writing and have several published poems and short stories
  18. I like to tear apart small engines
  19. I do a lot of my own car repairs
  20. I like working on computers, troubleshooting, and repairing, upgrading, rebuilding them
I will be posting new topics as often as I can. If not daily I will catch up and post the date for them at the top of the topic :) Enjoy!


No comments :