Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Topic 10-7-13 What 3 Countries would I Love to visit

I am Italian and my family were immigrants from Italy. So I am a bit obsessed with wanting to visit the lovely country my family is from.  While I don't have a passport, and I hate planes that kind of makes things difficult.  But if I could go anywhere in the world my top 3 would be

  1. Italy
  2. England
  3. France
I love England. I have friends from there that are such amazing people and I think it would be a beautiful place to visit.  France I have loved things from Paris since I was small and I enjoy art and that is what also draws me to these places. The buildings and structures in all 3, and the Louvre in France.  I know I most likely could never view it all in one trip but I wouldn't mind trying!

Thats it for now. Where would you go if given a chance?

Tiff

No comments :