Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Topic 10-4-13 What Would I tell my 16 yr old self if I could.

Hmmmmm.  This makes for an interesting topic.  If I could go back in time and tell myself at 16 what would happen by the time I was 31, would be a little something like this....



  1. Ignore everyone that thinks you would never do anything with your life and push yourself harder no matter how bad you feel.
  2. Tell the first dr that told you that your gall bladder was bad hes an idiot and get checked for lupus early. (would have changed my life by now had I known).
  3. Always believe you can have kids.  Dr's don't know everything and now you have 3 wonderful kids that prove the 5 drs that said otherwise wrong.
  4. Always love the little stuff.
  5. Try to let go of hard things from the past and look for what you really want with life.
  6. Keep an eye out for a younger man that will sweep your off your feet when you least expect it. (love you Jimmy).
  7. Doubt less and love more.
  8. Don't stop creating no matter how busy you get.
  9. When you turn 18, take the offer for singing with "Pennies" you could have been big by now
  10. Never stop learning no matter how old you get, it saves you in the long run when money is tight to know things most others never bother to learn.

To some of you this might sound weird but its something I wish I could go back and do because there are things I made huge sacrifices for that would have made where I am different. But could have also interfered with me meeting the love of my life.

What would you say?

Tiff

No comments :