Sunday, January 26, 2014

African Mango review! Omni Herbals!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I love Omni herbals!  I have tried several of thier products and have had great results with each one!  The One I will be talking about today is the African Mango!  If you click the link you can purchase your own bottle and try it for yourself!  If you want to know more about Omniherbals amazing products you can view their website links that I have provided at the bottom of this review :)




Have you ever wanted to have natural energy?  These dietary suppliments supply a nice boost of natural energy while helping you to lose weight naturally.

According to Omni herbals,
"Irvingia Gabonensis is a genus of African trees and is sometimes known by the common name African Mango. For many years people have been using the nuts of the African Mango tree to help curb food cravings and increase energy. The secret of the African Mango was kept safe by the people deep inside the rainforests of Cameroon, Africa, up until recently when researchers stumbled upon the African Mango and its various health benefits. Since then, scientists have been analyzing the nut from this tree and have found that when taken in certain doses it produces a wide range of medicinal value.
There Are Many Benefits To Taking African Mango
  • Significant improvements in body weight, body fat, and waist circumference.
  • Helps to slow digestion and absorption of dietary sugar.
  • Improved blood glucose control for people with diabetes and cholesterol-lowering effects. (Marisa Moore, MBA, RD, LD of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
  • Helps by decreasing the obesity hormone leptin. Leptin is responsible for controlling appetite and boosting metabolism. This can be highly imperative in the fight against physique excess fat. (Marisa Moore, MBA, RD, LD of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
  • Studies have shown no undesirable side effects."
Now I noticed an immediate boost in energy while using this product. I really like that it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth as well.  You take one pill in the morning and really don't have to worry about it the rest of the day.  This product does work very well. For me I am always tired due to many health issues. I have Lupus, and Hypothyroidism which keeps me tired alot.  But when I use the African mango I am alert very fast usually within about 15 minutes and never really notice once the boost drops off because it does not crash your body.  If you try this and love it as much as i do please leave me some comments about your experience!




They offer several other product as well, Pharamasist Weight loss, Raspberry Keytone Blast, and even an Enhancement suppliment for men called virility 3000.

  You really should check out thier pages.


OmniHerbals is worth the visit and I suggest you try the products as well. You won't be sorry.  Check out thier other reviews on Amazon as well :)

I rate them a 5/5.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :