Saturday, January 18, 2014

WooBamboo! Toothbrush Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I recently got to try a new type of toothbrush that is made with Bamboo, The toothbrush is very light, fits easily in your hand and works amazing. I love the soft bristled one as it was easy on my gums which tend to bleed easily since I have had 3 children.  They dont feel slimy when wet like I would expect out of a product that is organic and would be getting lots of moisture.  I love this product and love the fact that is more biodegradable then say plastic or enamal that most toothbrushes are made of.

If you would like to purchase your own WooBamboo Toothbrush you can HERE or HERE

You can visit WooBamboo! to see all the options they have available to suit your needs!
You can follow them on:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Please check them out and like or follow them. You wont regret it. I rate them 5/5. Love this product!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :