Saturday, January 18, 2014

SHUSH Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Shush is a natural suppliment that is used to help calm your own or your partners or friends snoring.  You take 2 pills 30 mins before you go to bed and its like a blessed silence.  I am not entirly sure how it works but I love that its all natural and helps me get more sleep at night.

Shush reduces snoring, improves quality of sleep not just for you but for the person with the snoring issue as they no longer wake themselves up at night!  It is created by Bioterraherbs. The capsules are also vegatarian.
Ingredients are Gambir and Cassia.  These are natural tree leafs and twings and bark that has been turned into a simple and effective natural supplement.
Also please note it becomes even more effective as you build this product in your system over a period of 2 weeks. It just gets better!

I rate them 5/5

You can follow Bioterraherbs below
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

You can purchase these yourself HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :