Saturday, January 18, 2014

La Beauté Pure’s Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

La Beauté Pure’s Vitamin C Serum Review


First the package shipped very quicky and arrived in my mailbox. When opened, the glass container and the dropper were snugly packaged in bubble wrap inside a bubblemailer!  I love that they were thinking ahead when shipping and anticipated how packages can be handled in the shipping process and so nothing got broken!

  When using this product I love that there is no smell that bothers me like other products I have used in the past.  Also its very lightweight and doesnt leave an oily residue on my skin. I must say that this is a factor that makes or breaks products with me. i dont like feeling like my skin is clogged!  I dont have this issue with Vitamin C Serum as its lightweight and absorbles quickly.  I love this product and will continue to use it. Vitamin C is essential for good skin and now I have an easy way to get that vitamin C and not feel like an oily mess. Thank you for an easy to use and simple product!  You can purchase this item for yourself and try it out for yourself.  I feel you will agree that it is a simple and effective item to add to your morning beauty regime.

I rate this product 5/5 and the customer service is amazing as well. I had very good comunication via email with them during the review process.  Thank you for making this a wonderful experience.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :