Saturday, January 18, 2014

Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 I love MATCHA!




Let me say this again.... I LOVE MATCHA.... ok I think I got that out of my system... no wait one more....I lovvvvvvvv..... You get the point.

But why do I love this product? First of all it smells amazing. Caramel Matcha Green Tea powder is an easy way to get a light sweet tooth ended. You open it and the odor makes you want to drink it super fast. I love to mix this with coffee and get a hot yummy drink that also gives a boost, but I have mixed it with milk and bananas and made awesome smoothies with it! The best part is it tastes great and doesn't take much to use it!  Red Leaf Tea has many varieties to choose from!

What is it?

The company describes the product as : an easy to drink tea that is good for all ages and any walk of life. While i have used it as a Tea I also find i enjoy it as a add in to other drinks like smoothies or coffee!


Its a green tea powder that helps get you energized in the morning or whenever you need a good boost of energy. It is all natural and smells and tastes like it shouldn't be good for you! But it is!  It only takes about a half of a teaspoon to get your morning started off and you day a little easier!  If you have not tried Matcha in any flavor yet you need to give it a shot. They have many varieties to choose from and all taste amazing. I have tried Eggnog, and Caramel, and Caramal Machiatto. Very super yummy and lots of variety in store.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :