Saturday, January 18, 2014

Red Leaf Tea Caramel Matchaccino Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Here we go again yes its MATCHA!!!!  This time its Red Leaf Tea Caramel Matchaccino
Can you say YUMMY!!!!
I know I can!

This makes GREAT Frappachinos!


I love this product and all the different flavors they offer!  Its awesome and sooooo tastey and a great pick me up!
What does Matcha offer?

Oh yeah! Green, tasty, and inexpensive, low calorie, sweet tooth fixing deliciousness!
Our sponsor says "What is Matchaccino? It’s a special green tea powder mix made to be as easy and convenient to use as possible. 100% Natural. Just grab a table spoon of the mix, add glass of milk, few ice cubes and blend it. What you get is the best green tea frappe ever. If you every tried Starbuck’s Green Tea Frappe, you will LOVE this one.
Additional bonus is that Starbuck’s version costs $3.95 per serving and our version is less than $1/serving !!!!"

You can view their site and even purchase more then just this flavor as well.

RED LEAF TEA

I rate this product 5/5 in taste and ease of use!  You will love it too! Drink and be healthy!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :