Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT blocker Review




I recently got a chance to try Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT Blocker from Zenwise Labs and Brandbacker!  I love getting to connect with new brands and try more natural health suppliments and find new and exciting brands to work with. This was no exception. Since using this product, my hair seems thicker, I notice that it feels softer too.  I needed something because I have a thyroid condition that makes me lose my hair and so it was getting a lot thinner.  I would say this product works wonders. Here is the awesome blend that was created to make this Hair growth vitamin so powerful!


  • Biotin
  • MSM ( Methyl Sufonyl Methane)
  • Grapeseed Extract
  • Saw Palmetto
  • Pumpkin (seed- curcubita Pepo)(4:1)
  • Gotu Kola (herb- Centella Asiatica(4:1)
  • Ginkgo Biloba (leaf)
  • L-Lysine HCL
  • L-Proline
  • Kelp
  • Citrus Biofavanoids
  • Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica)
  • Catalase
  • Resveritrol
This product was designed to promote thicker hair and stimulate hair growth as well as address vitamin deficiences that are associated with hair loss and I would say this product is a win. They nailed it.  I have noticed a huge difference. My hair was not growing much at all.  I have had this issue for several years.  After using this product I definatly can see a change in my hair. I plan to continue on the Hair Growth Vitamins for a while as it is making my hair fuller and thicker again and I can not be more happy.  After 3 kids, health issues and seeing my scalp now starting to fill back in with my hair, I am one happy momma! This product deserves a 5 Star rating for sure!

Disclaimer - This review is powered by Brandbacker!

No comments :