Thursday, December 25, 2014

Make Your Fitness Resolutions Real with Jabra Headphones from Best Buy!

The new year is right around the corner. This is the perfect time of year to set new goals for yourself and your health.  Jabra makes it easy with their new headphones.  Best Buy always has the latest and greatest technology to help you meet your goals.  If you are wondering how... then keep reading and I will enlighten you!  The Jabra headphones are so much more then your normal headphones.  They are awesome for people of all fitness levels and are the perfect gift even for seasoned fitness gurus. Do you know someone that has it all? Well Jabra will make them change their minds.

With these headphones your training experience will be totally new!

I am so excited to tell you about a new Tech Product! It's from Jabra and Best buy!


The Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds are an all-in-one training solution. This year head out to Best buy and check them out! Best buy offers all the new and hottest trending tech devices for the New Year!  As a person getting my health back in order I could see these being awesome for me.  I have lupus and have been working hard over the last few years to get my health up and sickness out and make my body work for me. Realistic goals are the key and Jabra can help you and I achieve those goals with the Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds.  Being that they are wireless you don't to worry about anything weighing you down when you are running, riding, or exercising.  Earbuds stay snug in your ears so you can be focused on your goals and not if your headphones fall out. Check them out!




They feature:

  • In-Ear biometric heart rate monitor
  • Immersive Dolby Digital Sound
  • Real-time Voice Coaching
  • Built in Intelligent App - Jabra Sport Life
    • Helps plan workout
    • Tracks workouts
    • Evaluate workouts
Never has it been easier to:
  • Test Fitness Levels
  • Test Aerobic Capacity
  • Adjust Heart rate Zone Levels
  • Set Goals Based on distance, time, or calories burned
Another great part is that they are fully compatible with smart phones that have bluetooth capability.
These headphones will encourage you and your fitness buddies to meet and exceed your goals and try for new goals while keeping track of your efforts.  I know I don't like being tied to my phone when I am working out, or trying to do things. They tend to drop or you end up moving them a ton of times to not break them. This issue is no more thanks to the blue tooth capacity of these earbuds.  What are you waiting for? Head out to Best Buy today!




Disclaimer - The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments :