Monday, December 15, 2014

Hersheys Kisses is helping you celebrate Christmas this year with Kisses!


Who doesn't love a little sweetness in your life?  Thanks to Influenster and Hershey's I recieved a cute little box of Christmas Hershey Chocolates.

My husband loved it so much he ATE them all before I could get a proper picture of them inside the cute little box.  So it was #MerryKissmas for him.  I love how Hersheys Kisses can be used in so many ways.

Personally I like making candy with them. I found several cute recipes on Pinterest and on Hersheys website for making creative candies with them.  I also have made cookies with them too.

Love Peanute Butter? Try the Peanut Butter Blossoms.

This is just one simple kind of cookie you can make with Kisses.  

You can find lots of recipes on Hersheys Site.

I love all the varieties of Hershey Kisses and my personal favorties are Chocolate Almond and Cookie and Cream ones.


Disclosure - Items have been recieved for test purposes in this review are powered by Influenster. None the less the review is completely 100% honest and true.

No comments :