Friday, December 5, 2014

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

This product is amazing. I have only been using it a few days and I noticed after the very first usage that my skin feels really soft. Normally after I shower I tend to have dry and even dead skin that flakes off, My skin normally is very dry. After using this product I noticed very smooth skin. I plan to use this product daily and try to update results each week as I notice any changes in my skin texture, lines, dryness or color since I have fairly uneven skintone.

I am noticing less dark circles and I am also noticing that small lines around my eyes are getting smoother. My skin is far less dry.  I love how it smells and since it is not messy it makes it easier to use and stay using because it is really not greasy.

It smells really good and I am using this Hyaluronic Acid Serum  along with 2 other products from InstaNatural and you can view my review for each of them as well.  So be sure to check out the links for them.

Here are the key points that I love about it.

This serum goes on smooth and not sticky. It absorbs fast and has a pleasant clean smell. I notice no odd residue feeling and even my hands didn't feel like I immediatly wanted to wash them like other serums I have used in the past.  It took literally no time at all to apply so will be easy to add to my daily routine.

You can purchase the Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Amazon and from InstaNatural itself.

This is definately a 5 star product and they offer an entire line of other products.  I will be writing more about them so check back for new reviews!


This Post is powered by Brandbacker. I recieved an item for review and regardless my opinon is my true and 100% honest thoughts.

No comments :