Sunday, December 21, 2014

Instanatural Youth Express Eye Serum Review



Instanatural Youth Express Eye Serum is awesome! I really love this line of products.  The Youth Express line really helps with plumping your skin up and smoothing fine lines.  Not only does it feel nice and smell nice but it also leaves no residue and absorbs very quickly. It also leaves no sticky feeling afterwards.

Key Ingredients to this product include:
  • VitaminC
  • Plant Stem Cells
  • Astaxathin
  • Kojic Acid
  • Passionflower
  • Caffeine
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Niacinamide
  • Matrixyl 3000

I got complimented this weekend on how nice my skin is looking and I am super excited. I no longer look so tired and my skin doesn't feel as dry anymore. My eyes aren't as puffy and my dark circles are going away. InstaNatural has done some magic here with each of thier many products. I feel lucky to have worked with such a great brand. I can not say enough how much I love InstaNatural.  I have tried so many other products over the years and since I have allergies to many perservatives and chemicals nothing works without giveing me some kind of irritation or I might break out later. I have not experienced any of these issues with ANY of the products I have used and the only thing I notice is clearing, smoother, and less ruddy skin. No more dark circles and I look younger.  It is an odd feeling to look in the mirror and go wow, no make- up needed today! Love it! I can wear my natural skin and not need foundation or concealer anymore!

Thank you InstaNatural!

This review is Powered by Brandbacker!

No comments :