Friday, December 12, 2014

Instanatural Cellulite Cream with Caffeine + Retinol Review


Instanatural has a wide variety of beauty products that I have been trying out over the last several weeks and I am in LOVE with this line of products. They are inspired by nature and work wonders for you skin.  They only distribute high quailty natural and organic skin and beauty products. This is always a win for me!  The latest review that I am bringing to you all is the Instanatrual Cellulite Cream with Caffeine + Retinol.  I have started using this cream on my lines from having my kids and also from weight loss. I am noticing that the lines arent as deep on my tummy or my arms. I also noticed that the lines are less shiney so they aren't as noticable.

The key ingredients in this cream make it so powerful!

  • caffiene
  • retinol
  • cocoa butter
  • shea butter
  • vitamin C
  • vitamin B5
This mix of ingredients is made to help reduce dimples in the skin and plump it up, tone, tighten, repair and restore. It is a potent mixture and in my opinion works amazingly.


The wow factor is that the color is starting to get more normal colored. I am also seeing less dimpling in my skin where I have cellulite that needs to firm up. This cream smells good. It's a little thick.  But it does absorb pretty quick. It does leave a slight residue on your hands. This is one of the few products from Instanatural that I did notice a residual feeling after application. Most of the products do not leave any feeling at all afterwards just results. It is not umpleasant and my hands are actually smoother for it. So I can not complain at all. I love these products and you should seriously consider looking into the many products that Instanatural has to offer its customers!

You can view their incredible products on Instantaural's Website.
You can purchase this product on Amazon also.

You can view the whole family of products and purchase on Amazon. Be sure to leave a review to let them know you love them too.

If you have used Instanatural products please tell me what you think of them and comment on my blog.

Thank You Readers!


This review is powered by Brandbacker! Regardless my opinion is 100% my own and I only review what I feel would be good and beneficial to my readers.


No comments :