Friday, December 5, 2014

Instanatural Vitamin C Facial Toner Review




Do you like the smell of refreshing citrus?  This toner not only smells good but is super easy to use and is the 2nd step of your facial routine.

First wash your face and pat dry.

Next spritz the Vitamin C Toner on your face and you can lightly rub in or just let dry.
Once dry you can continue your normal routine or like me use your Youth Express Eye Gel and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum (review here) to follow up with. 
Once this is done and it takes very little time you can go on with your normal make-up routine.

I have noticed that my blemishes are clearing up, My skin feels tighter. I noticed that my poors look way smaller. My skin is also normally pretty oily.  I am now seeing less of that in the mornings. This makes it really great for me as I am not having to scrub my face as much in order to see less dry skin either now.  This product really works wonderfully.

The whole line of InstaNatural products are awesome and very reasonably priced.


This review is powered by Brandbacker.  My opinons are my own and 100% true.

No comments :