Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A-RX Weight Loss Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently had the opportunity to review A-Rx Weight Loss Pills by Living Fit USA  I found lots of increased energy and they almost work too good LOL. I wasnt very hungry on these at all. I noticed my cravings were gone in a matter of days as well. They work very well. I found it very convienient to take one pill each day vs having to take many pills throughout the day as I have had to do in the past. This made me very happy!  I highly suggest if you are looking for a great appetite surpressant and energy boost this is a good one to give a go with. I recommend this to anyone that would like to try a product that works well.  I didn't lose a lot of weight but I also was only on this product for 30 days.  As with any product the longer you use it the better it works and also the amount of weight you need to lose can affect how fast you lose as well.  If you have been gaining weight steady for several years it can take a while to lose it and change your body to continue to lose.  That is a great thing to remember. No matter the suppliment don't expect a quick fix.  Quick fixes usually don't work and generally you will lose quickly and gain twice as much back.  Slow loss is good loss and I have been able to keep the weight I lost with this product off during the last few months I have not been on this product. I will use it again in the future when I am aiming to lose 10-15 lbs and keep it off again.  But I also have several health issues that can make it very difficult to lose weight and keep it off.

All in all I rate this product 5/5.

Please have a look at thier page and follow them.  They also offer TRIACTIBURN and ARX WEIGHTLOSS TEA as a package with these pills to use to help you lose even faster!

The product has Garcinia cambogia, fruit powder extract, green coffe bean extract, green tea extract, guarana, and vitamin B12.. It is completely natural and easy to use.  You only need to take one capsule before or after breakfast and you are done for the day!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :