Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finger Nail Vinyl Art Decals Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  I had an opportunity to try Nail Vinyl Art Decals.  They work alot like stickers and can be made in any design you see on the VinylDisorder page.  I recieved these 2 decal designs.


I found them easy to use but even with a top coat they didn't like to stay on my nails. I think they were easy to use but would have liked it if they stayed on the nail better. I felt that they came as a more of a sticker instead of vinyl. They had a harder shape then vinyl nail stickers I have used before. And so did not like to curve as well with my natural shape of nail.  I did like how easy they are to use and would like to try something a little different that might work better for my nail type.  Vinyl Disorder offers tons of awesome styles to choose from.

I kept finding that the edges of

I feel that the glitter effect paper that they are cut from is most likely the reason for the issues with the designs following the curves of my nails.  

You can Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :