Friday, May 23, 2014

Sabi Carafe review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


The Sabi Carafe Cup is a pretty great design.  It makes it super easy to store and take your medications along with you as well as being able to have the ability to take them because you can bring a drink with you for just that purpose.  The design is pretty simple and effective for keeping everything dry and compact.



I rate them a 5/5.

The product works as expected, the only change I would make in the design is that the rubber lid at the top needs to be a bit more secure as since the white part is split in the middle, the blue top does not have that same split and so doesn't always close securely. But if standing up is totally fine.  I didn't have any problems with the item, it was merely something I noticed during use that might have made it just a tiny bit better overall.  It does keep water in the bottom without leaking. The way its designed is a tight closure without the need for threading.  The top is a type of rubber top while the middle and bottom are hard plastic.  As you can see in the demo video below it is a super easy to use product.

You can follow Sabi Brands online on FACEBOOK, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest

How its used

 The item arrived very fast, I was behind on writing this review due to the passing of my Mother.  They have been very patient with me as I work to get caught up.  I am working hard to get more out to you all my readers.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :