Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This is another great Vitamin C Serum I had the honor to try.  Like some of the others it absorbs fast and has a good smell. It came super fast and was securely packaged.  I used this for a time as well and noticed softening in the lines around my eyes and some clearing of my skin issues.  This is what I love about being able to try new products. I get to let my readers know my honest opinions. I would not steer you wrong and I love being able to use natural items to help in everyday uses.

What I love most about this serum is it contains NO GMO's! Who is with me? If you like myself are going more organic and green this is a great product that is natural, organic and non GMO.  I also love things to be easy to use and this is a dropper bottle making it super easy to apply and let it absorb into your skin.  Once you are done with this in the morning you can add moisturizer and any other beauty regime you follow daily.  You can have this on under makeup as well and since it helps keep you moisturized, I found after a few weeks I no longer needed a primer for a smooth finish before foundation.

Give this product a shot. Its a good one.

I rate this 5/5 and would use again.  Pure Body Naturals is amazing as well and offers many other products to check out.

You can also follow them as well on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :