Saturday, May 24, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently had the opportunity to try the PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge
This sponge looks hard as a rock, but once it has taken in water it is very soft and has an interesting texture.  It works to deeply clean and has a softness almost like a foundation sponge once hydrated but does so much more! The added bamboo charcoal in this sponge helps absorb toxins and other nasty things that cause your skin to breakout. This means that with continued use the sponge will help to improve your skin. Im my case, I noticed immediately.
The picture above says it all. And I have to admit it is not flawed. I love my new sponge!

As you can see there isnt much to using it.  And in the image below you can see the little handy shower hook it comes with to keep it at reach and allow it to dry when not in use. I also love that this is a green product that once you are ready to replace it can be used as compost.

The Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal is a pretty amazing little sponge.  When I first looked at it I wasn't sure how much different it would be, but after using it I noticed really interesting results. First of all I tend to stay very dry around my chin and super oily around my nose.  This product gets it deeply clean and you really don't need any special cleaners because the sponge does such a great job of exfoliating your face. 

What have you got to lose? Do you suffer from irregular skintone? What about adult acne or if you arent an adult just acne in general?  What about blackheads and oily or too dry 
skin?  Then is a product to try for you!

I rate this sponge a 5/5 and you can connect with the company on FACEBOOK




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :